Yep, I know I've had conversations with Neeraja over that, while some JDBC
databases do support it, it would have to be implemented in Drill to pass
that information through to JDBC, thus work still needs to be done. The
nice thing with Drill, is there are options, in how to implement these
features, just need to find the resources to put the finishing touches on
things.

John