Hi Keys, S3 is a good example the authentication process could return a
profile that includes the S3 access credentials for this user. Another
example would be a mechanism such as Tableau's Web Data Connector.
Supporting that sort of capability would really open up the community to
write plugin's for Drill as it has for Tableau.