Thanks for sharing, Slim!

I had a look at the report (except for two pages which were not available
in the preview).
It compares four different tasks on a setup with 4 rather small nodes (8
cores, 16GB memory). I could not find which versions of Flink and Spark
were compared.

The comparison tasks are:
1) WordCount for "batch processing"
2) KMeans for "Machine-learning"
3) PageRank for "Graph-processing"
4) Some kind of relational query (details probably in the two missing pages)

Flink outperforms Spark in all tasks except WordCount.
The results should not be taken too serious due to the small number of
nodes and low number of different tasks (only one task characterizes a task
category). K-Means and Wordcount are certainly not representative for the
very diverse categories machine-learning and "batch processing". Same
applies for relational processing which could be a single table aggregation
or a cascade of a dozen joins.

The results are very motivating though :-)
I hope to see more independent benchmarks in the future.