Hi,

Apart from the amplab benchmark, you might also find [1] and [2]
interesting. The first is a survey on existing benchmarks, while the second
proposes one. However, they are also limited to SQL-like queries.

Regarding graph processing benchmarks, I recently came across Graphalytics
[3]. The benchmark currently supports Giraph, GraphLab, Graph-X, MapReduce
and Neo4j. I hope we can add Gelly to this list soon!

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any large-scale ML or streaming benchmarks.

Cheers,
Vasia.

[1]: http://arxiv.org/pdf/1402.5194.pdf
[2]: