Hi Stephan

Yes.  You are correct. It looks like the TPCx-HS is an industry standard
for big data. But how to get a Flink number on that.
I think it is also difficult to get a Spark performance number based on
TPCx-HS.
if you know someone can provide servers for performance testing.  I would
like to put in my best efforts.

@Slim
That link is just for your reference. At least, you know the exact time
them spent it when you run that queries.
BigDataBench is a good guide for big data benchmark.  But how to run these
user cases between Flink and Spark to get that performance number.

@Vasia
Thanks for sharing. if we can do some basic comparisons with Apache Spark.
The red line below will be going up fast.

Thanks.

[image: Inline image 1]