Hi Welly,

> However YARN is still tightly couple to HDFS, is that seems wasteful to use
> only YARN without Hadoop ?

I wouldn't say tightly coupled. You can use YARN without HDFS. To work
with YARN properly, you would have to setup another distributed file
system like xtreemfs. Or use the one provided with the AWS or Google
Cloud Platform. You can tell Hadoop which file system to use by
modifying "fs.default.name" in the Hadoop config.

Cheers,
Max