Hi all,

I'm finding it hard to unit test my Flink application. Are there any
guidelines / best practices for unit testing a Flink application,
especially for programming for the streaming API with Scala?

Having a few good examples would also help a lot.

I'm aware of flink-spector[1], and it looks great. Although the API is
not ready to be used from Scala yet, I've created my tests with Java
and managed to get it working for some very simple cases . But it does
still lack documentation / examples, so I'm having trouble using it
for most of the unit tests that I would like to create.

Thanks,

Filipe

[1] https://github.com/ottogroup/flink-spector