Hello Alex,

Thanks for the reply.

On Sat, Jan 2, 2016 at 2:03 PM, lofifnc <alexander.k...@mni.thm.de> wrote:
> I'm currently updating and improving the documentation[1] of flink-spector.
> Regarding missing examples: I'm planning to include small examples showing
> the behaviour of output matchers, as the documentation already includes
> several demonstrating how to assemble test cases.

Sounds good, I would find those useful!

> Please let me know, if
> you're having problems with a particular aspect of the framework or the
> documentation or like to have an example for a special case. I will try to
> work it into the next version.

Ok. Like you said, I quickly found problems trying to test my scala
code, so I didn't get very far. Scalatest support will probably help
with most issues that I've found. I will be sure to try flinkspector
again when it arrives

> At the moment the framework is lacking support to tests the scala api.

Thanks for your work on this. It's something that I'm interested in,
and I'm sure that I'm not the only one!

Regards,

Filipe