I’m not even sure this was delivered to the ‘dev’ list but I’ll go ahead and
forward the same email to the ‘user’ list since I haven’t seen a response.
-------

I’m following up on the issue in FLINK-5013 about flink-dist specifically
requiring Maven 3.0.5 through to <3.3. This affects people who build Flink with
BigTop (not only EMR), so I’m wondering about the context and how we can
properly shade the Apache HTTP libraries so that flink-dist can be built with a
current version of Maven. Any insight into this would be helpful.

Thanks!
Craig