Hello Till,

Many thanks for a quick reply.

I have tried to follow your suggestion, with no luck:

Just to give it a shot, I have tried this too (following Flink
Documentation):

I took, a cursory look at the source code and stumbled upon this file:
./flink-libraries/flink-table/src/test/scala/org/apache/flink/table/utils/*CommonTestData.scala*

Here, I see that you are using *BasicTypeInfo* while creating a
*CsvTableSource* and I have tried that too:

Because I ordered maven to skipTests, while building Flink binaries, I don't
know if this particular testcase passed or not. If it did, then I think we
can conclude that it is a case of Scala's failure to resolve type, perhaps
due to an implicit. It it didn't, then we perhaps have an easier problem to
solve.

Do you think I should run all the tests in my environment? It may take time,
but I can do that if it helps us.

-- Nirmalya