I created an issue to make this a bit more user-friendly in the future.

Timo

Am 05/02/17 um 06:08 schrieb nsengupta:
Thanks, Till, for taking time to share your understanding.

-- N

On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 12:49 AM, Till Rohrmann [via Apache Flink User Mailing List archive.] <[hidden email] </user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=11443&i=0>> wrote:

    I think the problem is that there are actually two constructors
    with the same signature. The one is defined with default arguments
    and the other has the same signature as the one with default
    arguments when you leave all default arguments out. I assume that
    this confuses the Scala compiler and only works if you've
    specified the right types or at least one of the parameters with a
    default argument.

    Cheers,
    Till

    On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 12:49 PM, nsengupta <[hidden email]