Hi Dawid,

What you wrote is exactly correct, it wouldn't generate a new waatermark
(and subsequently throw events) unless maxOutOfOrderness time is elapsed.
Thus, I was expecting for alerts to be raised as the stream was out of order
but not out of maxOutOfOrderness.

Nevertheless I tried your example and the result is the same, I get nothing
as output except the events themselves which I see with events.print()

PS: BTW, shouldn't your example generate nothing because its beyond the
maxOutOfOrderness and Flink would simply discard these messages.

Regards,
Biplob