Hi Biplop,

Your recent post on reading from different topics made me realise it may be
a problem with "stalled" partitions. Did your topic have more than one
partition? If it did, it may be the problem that Watermark is generated
independently per partition and then the smallest one is taken as a
"global" Watermark.

Z pozdrowieniami! / Cheers!

Dawid Wysakowicz

*Data/Software Engineer*