Hi, in the night uninstalling and re-installing maven and flink I solved my
issue.

I started the web dashboard using start-local.sh script and used
/createLocalEnvironmentWithWebUI(new Configuration())/ as you suggested.
Anyway when I start it in eclipse in the ui dashboard no running jobs are
showed (as I expected).
To run it via console with the console command:

/./bin/flink run -c org.apache.flink.quickstart.StreamingJob
target/flink-java-project-0.1.jar/

but an error appears:

/No operators defined in streaming topology. Cannot execute.
/

Strangely, if I execute it in eclipse no errors appear. Do you know which
operators it refers??