Dear all,

I have some questions regarding testing in Flink. The more general question is:
is there any guideline, template, or best practices that we can follow if we
want to test our flink code (more in scala)?

I know there is this page:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.6/dev/stream/testing.html

<https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.6/dev/stream/testing.html>
 but not so much written there. And I also did not find a more comprehensive
documentation of this library: flink-test-utils_2.11.

One detailed question: how do you test this WindowFunction below? The return
type is Unit right? We cannot do unit test on like, like how the ReduceFunction
was tested in the example link above. Then we only have the option of doing
integration testing on it?

Your ideas would be very helpful :) Thanks in advance !

Best regards/祝好,

Chang Liu 刘畅