Hi Hequn,

I have added the following dependencies:

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.flink</groupId>
    <artifactId>flink-streaming-java_${scala.binary.version}</artifactId>
    <version>${flink.version}</version>
    <type>test-jar</type>
    <scope>test</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
    <groupId>org.mockito</groupId>
    <artifactId>mockito-core</artifactId>
    <version>2.21.0</version>
    <scope>test</scope>
</dependency>

But got the exception:   java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/flink/runtime/operators/testutils/MockEnvironmentBuilder

Do you know which library contains this class? Thanks :)

Best regards/祝好,

Chang Liu 刘畅
DevOps Engineer
WB TECH / Cyber Crime Prevention Team