Hi Hequn,

Thanks fr your reply.

Just to understand, these harness tests and the example your provided is
actually having the same concept of the integration test with the example given
here
(https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.6/dev/stream/testing.html#integration-testing

<https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.6/dev/stream/testing.html#integration-testing>)
 right ?

Harness tests provide more easy to use utils to construct source/sink and the
execution environment.

Best regards/祝好,

Chang Liu 刘畅