Well, it depends on how many resource are needed for one pipeline of you
job and how many resource are are configured for each TaskExecutor. In
addition, the resource of each TaskManager also depends on the job's
resource needs and your environment. So having one slot for each
TaskManager would be a simple choice because it avoids tuning these two
relevant factors at the same time.

Thank you~

Xintong Song