Hi Pankaj,

I have no experience with Hadoop but from the book I gathered there's one
Job Manager per application i.e. per jar (as in the example in the first
chapter). This is not to say there's one Job Manager per job. Actually I
don't think the word Job is defined in the book, I've seen Task defined,
and those do have Task Managers

Hope this is along the right lines

Regards,
Eduardo