Hi Biao,

Thank you for your reply!

Please let me know the url of the updated Flink documentation.

The url of the outdated document is:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.8/concepts/runtime.html

Another page which (tacitly) supports the outdated concept is:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/internals/job_scheduling.html

The website that hosts these pages is also the first result that comes up
when you Google Search for "Flink documentation", and it claims it is a
stable version. The url is:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/

Again, please let me know the url of the updated Flink documentation.

Thank you Biao and Eduardo!

Pankaj