Hi Min,

It depends on the source/sink implementation. If the source/sink implementation
uses state, uid should be set. So you can always set the uid in this case and
then you don't need to care about the implementation details of the source/sink
you used.

name() doesn't have such functionality.

Regarding to the uid mismatch you encountered, could you share the exception
log?

Regards,
Dian