Hi Team,

Earlier we have developed on flink 1.6.2 , So there are lots of case classes
which have Map,Nested case class within them for example below :

case class MyCaseClass(var a: Boolean,
                                 var b: Boolean,
                                 var c: Boolean,
                                 var d: NestedCaseClass,
                                 var e:Int){
def this(){this(false,false,new NestedCaseClass,0)}
}

Now we have migrated to flink 1.8.2 , I need help to figure out how can I
achieve state schema evolution for such classes.

1. Is creating avro for these classes now, and implement avro serialisation
will that work ?
2. Or if I register kyroserialiser with protobuf serialiser at env?

Please suggest what can be done here, or redirect for the avros
serialisation example.

Thanks