Hi Roman,

I have successfully migrated to flink 1.8.2 with the savepoint created by
flink 1.6.2.
Now I have to modify few case classes due to new requirement I have created
a savepoint and when I run the app with modified class from the savepoint
it throws error "state not compatible"
Previously there were no serializer used.
I now wish to support state schema Hence need suggestion how can i achieve
that ?

Regards