Hi lec ssmi,

It's a good question. In blink planner, we use code gen to handle watermark
expression.
And in `WatermarkAssignerOperator` we calculate current watermark when each
element comes in.
If the watermark - lastEmitedWatermark > watermark interval, we will emit
the new watermark.

So it's neither `PeriodicWatermark` nor `PunctuatedWatermark`.

lec ssmi <shicheng31...@gmail.com> 于2020年4月17日周五 下午3:12写道:

--

Benchao Li
School of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science, Peking University