I think you are all right. I have I checked the source code of
WatermarkAssignerOperator, and I have found  the WatermarkGenerator  passed
in  WatermarkAssignerOperator  is  the  interface WatermarkGenerator. And
BoundedOutOfOrderWatermarkGenerator  is the only implementation class of
WatermarkGenerator. By the way , the interval  is based processing time .

Benchao Li <libenc...@gmail.com> 于2020年4月17日周五 下午5:06写道: