Hi Ashwin,

Do you have any filtering or aggregation (or any operation that emits
less data than it receives) in your logic? If yes, you could for
example put if before the reschaling operation so that it gets chained
to your source and you reduce the amount of data you ship through the
network. After that, then it boils down to optimizing your code I
guess, as Till said. Also you can check if the rescaling has any
effect, because if not, then you could also remove it.

Kostas