Hi,
Thanks a lot for the reply. And you both are right. Serializing
GenericRecord without specifying schema was indeed a HUGE bottleneck in my
app. I got to know it through jfr analysis and then read the blog post you
mentioned. Now I am able to pump in lot more data per second. (In my test
setup atleast). I am going to try this with kafka.
But now it poses me a problem, that my app cannot handle schema changes
automatically since at the startup flink needs to know schema. If there is a
backward compatible change in upstream, new messages will not be read
properly. Do you know any workarounds for this ?