Hi Flink Community Team,

This is a desperate request for your help on below.

I am new to the Flink and trying to use it with Kafka for Event-based data
stream processing in my project. I am struggling using Flink to find solutions
to my requirements of project below:

  1.  Get all Kafka topic records at a given time point 't' (now or in the
past). Also how to pull latest-record only* from Kafka using Flink
  2.  Getting all records from Kafka for a given time interval in the past
between t1 & t2 time period.
  3.  Continuously getting data from Kafka starting at a given time point (now
or in the past). The client will actively cancel/close the data streaming.
Examples: live dashboards. How to do it using Flink?
Please provide me sample "Flink code snippet" for pulling data from kafka for
above three requirements and oblige. I am stuck for last one month without much
progress and your timely help will be a savior for me!
Thanks & Regards,
Vinay Raichur
T-Systems India<https://www.t-systems.com/in/en> | Digital Solutions
Mail: vinay.raic...@t-systems.com<mailto:vinay.raic...@t-systems.com>