On 2021/01/13 12:07, vinay.raic...@t-systems.com wrote:
Ok. Attached is the PPT of what am attempting to achieve w.r.t. time

Hope I am all set to achieve the three bullets mentioned in attached slide to create reports with KafkaSource and KafkaBuilder approach.

If you have any additional tips to share please do so after going through the slide attached (example for live dashboards use case)

I think that should work with `KafkaSource`, yes. You just need to set the correct start timestamps and end timestamps, respectively. I believe that's all there is to it, off the top of my head I can't think of any additional tips.

Best,
Aljoscha