Hi

I have a flink ECS cluster setup with HA mode using zookeeper where I have
2 jobmanagers out of which one of will be elected as leader using zookeeper
leader election. I have one application load balancer in front of the
jobmanagers and one network load balancer in front of zookeeper.

As per [1]
<http://apache-flink-user-mailing-list-archive.2336050.n4.nabble.com/Best-way-to-find-the-current-alive-jobmanager-with-HA-mode-zookeeper-td21787.html>
,
we can provide zookeeper address in the flink cli arguments and it would
upload/ submit the jar to the leader jobmanager. But since I am using
network load balancer in front of zookeeper, I guess it is not able to make
connection with the zookeeper. Please provide suggestions or sample command
for uploading the flink job jar or run the job.

Is  there any way by which we can distinguish between leader and standby
jobmanagers in terms of request or response ?

Can we use flink cli in jenkins to upload the jar to the flink cluster and
run the jobs?

[1]
http://apache-flink-user-mailing-list-archive.2336050.n4.nabble.com/Best-way-to-find-the-current-alive-jobmanager-with-HA-mode-zookeeper-td21787.html

Thanks