I think the Flink client could make a connection with ZooKeeper via the
network load balancer.
Flink client is not aware of whether it is a network balancer or multiple
ZooKeeper server address.
After then Flink client will retrieve the active leader JobManager address
via ZooKeeperHAService
and submit the job successfully via rest client.

Best,
Yang

sidhant gupta <sidhan...@gmail.com> 于2021年2月2日周二 下午11:14写道: