hi

i didn't found anything in the log
but i found that it happened when i add a new sink operator
and because i work with checkpoints  the flink can't finish the transaction
( the new topic in kafka not part of the transaction before i added the new
sink operator)

so i must cancel the job to make it work

How can I solve this issue?

nick

‫בתאריך יום ב׳, 4 בדצמ׳ 2023 ב-10:27 מאת ‪Xuyang‬‏ <‪xyzhong...@163.com‬‏>:‬