Hi,
   I use forrest 0.6. I use eclipse and have written an ant script to start
Forrest from ant through eclipse. (eg forrest run, forrest site etc). (The
forrest
0.7 plugin for eclipse I have tried earlier, but decided to wait for
The whole integeration to stabilize before using it it in my project....)

I face problem in stopping the jetty server opened by 'forrest run' through
ant in eclipse. The only end command that I
Can find is to to terminate the process in which eclipse has started
Ant for 'forrest run'. This stops the ant script BUT does not stop the jetty
As I can check that it is yet running in localhost://8888 inspite of the
process
Being stopped.

Is there a way to STOP the jetty server started by 'forrest run' through ant
Script in eclipse?

Thanks
Praveen