Moshe Yudkowsky wrote:
I just ran my forrest files through a validator, and to my dismay I see that there's a problem.

In site.xml, some of the URLs I enter have an "&" character in them. I write these as HTML entities; otherwise site.xml won't validate.

The output of forrest has "&" in the URLs. That would be fine, except that the page won't validate; the source code of the page has to use an entity for "&" in the URLs.

I can't find a setting anywhere (forrest.properties, skinconf.xml., or the xslt files) that would change this behavior.

Help?

Please raise an issue on our issue tracker for this, and if Helena's work around is good, please add a note about that.

Ross