Ross Gardler a écrit :

Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:

Cyriaque Dupoirieux a écrit :

Ross, I have to go now, I'll be back on thursday...
Thank you for your help,

Cyriaque,

Ross Gardler a écrit :

Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:

Ferdinand Soethe a écrit :

This is untested, but would be where I would start experimenting and I'm
pretty sure is close to correct (maybe even correct ;-).

Thanks Ross, that was exactly what I was looking for. I just didn't
know where to intercept. Will give it a try right away ...

Hi,

   I made this in my php pipeline :
 <map:pipeline>

   <!-- PHP Documentation -->
   <map:match type="regexp" pattern="^(.*?)([^/]*).php$">
     <map:generate src="cocoon://{1}{2}.html"/>
<map:transform src="resources/stylesheets/php/document2php.xsl"/>
     <map:serialize type="html"/>
   </map:match>

What does document2php.xsl do? Is this appraoch better for Ferdinand than the one I suggest?

It just transform the <php> and </php> tags into *<?php* and *?>*...
In fact, I have created an output plugin for php format.
This plugin match php extension file in order to generate the skinned HTML and clean the <php> and </php> tags between which I put php calls.

On the paper it was simple, my problem is the horible performance I get to generate the skinned HTML.
With the Cocoon Profile I get :
1     file /src=/cocoon://livres/livres.html     3031     3031     3031
2 xslt /src=/resources/stylesheets/php/document2php.xsl 46 46 46

to get a php file whereas it takes arround 100 to get a "normal" skinned HTML page...

I don't understand how this can be the case since an internal request for "cocoon://{1}{2}.html" is identical to a client request for http://localhost/{1}/{2}.html

Your output from the profiler above shows only 46ms for document2php.xsl.

I know that my stylesheet - document2php.xsl - is fast enough, it has a single pattern to match... My problem is with the 3031ms ! to generate the HTML file before the <php> tag cleanning !

Are you sure you are comparing like with like?

No ;-) ,

Ross