I just ran my forrest files through a validator, and to my dismay I see that there's a problem.

In site.xml, some of the URLs I enter have an "&" character in them. I write these as HTML entities; otherwise site.xml won't validate.

The output of forrest has "&" in the URLs. That would be fine, except that the page won't validate; the source code of the page has to use an entity for "&" in the URLs.

I can't find a setting anywhere (forrest.properties, skinconf.xml., or the xslt files) that would change this behavior.

Help?