Helena Edelson wrote:
> If I work on this alone, it could be epic, however I am looking into it
> this month. If anyone has any experience, suggestions, please do pass
> insights to the list. Might help to save some time.

I will give you a hand on this. I have got a little project and involves
i18n.

Cheers,
cheche

Great.
I'm back on i18n again early Feb. Was directed to your blog entry on this a while back. Wanted to incorporate your work into the HowTo. I wanted to try incorporating web translation engines to a Forrest site needing multiple language support since I have that need. I think Ross expressed interest in that. Is there are Jira for Forrest i18n documentation yet?

helena