Hi - I am new to forrest and am following the instructions in the
"Using Forrest" doc.
Which, by the way, is very helpful.

You will have to forgive me, but I don't consider myself particularly
computer savvy.

One thing that would be useful to add to that doc is about setting the
environment variables.   It would be useful to know whether the
variables should be set as user or system variables. I use Windows XP
and in the Environment Variables window, there are two types user and
system.  I have since learned that I need to add them to the system
variables but it would be useful for other newbies to know exactly
what to do instead of having to ask or figure it out in their own.
Also would be good to explain if they need to reboot for the variables
to be "active" or indicate that they are active immediately.

Thanks!
--
Laura Stewart