Paul and David -
Thanks for the info.  I do happen to have Java in the Program Files
directory and an environment variable pointing to that location.  To
avoid problems, are you suggesting that I uninstall/reinstall Java
into another directory?
BTW - Forrest is not in the Program Files directory.

Laura

On 10/18/06, David Crossley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Paul Bolger wrote:
> Hi Laura
> Welcome to Forrest!
> Firstly, when you refer to one of the user docs it helps if you give
> the full URL. There are quite a few pages in that user documentation,
> including different areas for the version 0.7 and 0.8 version of
> Forrest - not having to clarify exactly which page you are talking
> about can streamline things considerably.

The stuff at http://forrest.apache.org/docs/dev/
(currently 0.8-dev) are the only docs that we update.

Thanks Paul, i added your suggestions to
http://forrest.apache.org/docs/dev/your-project.html

-David

--
Laura Stewart