I wouldn't go that far Laura, unless you encounter problems in the future.

As well as Forrest, there are other programs that use Java, I have one such
Program that upon installation, hard-coded the location of Java. Meaning
That if I move the location of my Java I would more than likely have to
Reinstall that other application too.

> BTW - Forrest is not in the Program Files directory.

This was probably more important that it not have a space in its directory
Path.

Gav...