Don,

I have heard nothing but good about Eclipse. I was at the ApacheCon this
year
and it was one of the topics covered.

Steven

On 1/24/07, Li, Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

This is sort of OT (off topic).  However, bear with me as an open source
newbie.  Here's what I want to do: finding an open source package that
would allow me to provide a Web-based interface to run some canned
reports and support dynamic queries off a SQL Server 2000 -based
database without writing my own JSP pages or at least making code
writing minimal.

Did a quick googling for it, it seems that Eclipse Web Tools Platform
(WTP) is an option.  Before I dive into it, I'd like to see if someone
here has done something similar, thoughts/comments?

Thanks.