Praveen Bhatia schrieb:

Hi,

I have imported into eclipse forrest source latest version from svn. How do I use the forrest commands from eclipse (not through the cmd line but via eclipse). Also how are the plugins mentioned to be used via eclipse. Ant also seems to be integrated into forrest as a tool. How to use that via forrest project?

Thanks for the help

Praveen

Hi,

I don't know if I got you right, but I think you are trying to use the Eclipse Plugin for forrest. If so, just have a look into http://forrest.apache.org/tools/eclipse.html To develop some stuff for forrest is another story. In that casse get the sources via svn as you did, build them, tweak around and build again.
Hth
Gunnar