Praveen Bhatia wrote:
> Hi Ross,
>    Thanks. The plugins are I referred to are mentioned in the plugins
> directory of the source code. The file mentions the plugins as follows. I
> was wondering how and from where these plugins can be used.
>    Thanks
> Praveen
> plugin.xml file

You seem to be looking at the insides of Forrest, before
understanding how it works.

Follow the instructions in the FORREST_HOME/README.txt and index.html
create a 'forrest seed' sample site, edit its forrest.properties
to add the plugins of your choice. These are listed from the plugins
tab of that sample site at localhost:8888/
and also at http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/

-David