Hi Ross,
   Thanks. The plugins are I referred to are mentioned in the plugins
directory of the source code. The file mentions the plugins as follows. I
was wondering how and from where these plugins can be used.
   Thanks
Praveen
plugin.xml file
================
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!--
  contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
  The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
  (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
  the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

  limitations under the License.
-->
<!DOCTYPE plugins [
  <!ENTITY % links.att 'name CDATA #REQUIRED'>
  <!ENTITY % link.att 'name CDATA #REQUIRED href CDATA #REQUIRED'>
  <!ELEMENT plugins (plugin*)>
  <!ATTLIST plugins type CDATA #REQUIRED>
  <!ELEMENT plugin (description, forrestVersion)>
  <!ATTLIST plugin name CDATA #REQUIRED
                 type (input|output|internal) #REQUIRED
                 url  CDATA #REQUIRED
                 author CDATA #REQUIRED
                 website CDATA #IMPLIED
                 version CDATA #IMPLIED>
  <!ELEMENT description (#PCDATA)>
  <!ELEMENT forrestVersion (#PCDATA)>
  ]>
<plugins type="released">
<!-- ================================================================== -->
<!-- Input Plugins                                                      -->
<!-- ================================================================== -->
  <plugin name="org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.dtdx"
        type="input"
        author="Apache Forrest Project"

website="http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forres
t.plugin.input.dtdx"
        url="http://forrest.apache.org/plugins/";
        version="0.2">
    <description>
      Use the NekoDTD tool packaged as a Cocoon Generator to automatically
      generate some hyperlinked DTD reference documentation.
    </description>
    <forrestVersion>0.8</forrestVersion>
  </plugin>
  <plugin name="org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.excel"
        type="input"
        author="Apache Forrest Project"

website="http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forres
t.plugin.input.excel/"
        url="http://forrest.apache.org/plugins";
        version="0.3">
    <description>
      Reads (simple) Excel sheets from the Excel "Save As" (Type=XML).
    </description>
    <forrestVersion>0.8</forrestVersion>
  </plugin>
  <plugin name="org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.feeder"
        type="input"
        author="Apache Forrest Project"

website="http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forres
t.plugin.input.feeder"
        url="http://forrest.apache.org/plugins";
        version="0.2">
    <description>
      Embed syndicated content in a Forrest site.
    </description>
    <forrestVersion>0.8</forrestVersion>
  </plugin>
  <plugin name="org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.listLocations"
        type="input"
        author="Apache Forrest Project"

website="http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forres
t.plugin.input.listLocations"
        url="http://forrest.apache.org/plugins/";
        version="0.2">
    <description>
      Use lists of locations maintained in a simple xml format and transform
      them to documents.
    </description>
    <forrestVersion>0.8</forrestVersion>
  </plugin>
  <plugin name="org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.OpenOffice.org"
        type="input"
        author="Apache Forrest Project"

website="http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forres
t.plugin.input.OpenOffice.org"
        url="http://forrest.apache.org/plugins";
        version="0.2">
    <description>
      Use various OpenOffice.org document formats as input sources.
    </description>
    <forrestVersion>0.8</forrestVersion>
  </plugin>
  <plugin name="org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.PhotoGallery"
        type="input"
        author="Apache Forrest Project"

website="http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forres
t.plugin.input.PhotoGallery"
        url="http://forrest.apache.org/plugins";
        version="0.3">
    <description>
      Create a photo Gallery by simply dropping your photos into a
directory.
    </description>
    <forrestVersion>0.8</forrestVersion>
  </plugin>
  <plugin name="org.rblasch.forrest.plugin.input.pod"
        type="input"
        author="Ronald Blaschke"
        website="http://www.rblasch.org/projects/pod-input/";
        url="http://www.rblasch.org/projects/pod-input";
        version="0.1">
    <description>
      Embed Pod (Plain Old Documentation) documents in a Forrest site.
    </description>
    <forrestVersion>0.7</forrestVersion>
  </plugin>
  <plugin name="org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo"
        type="input"
        author="Apache Forrest Project"

website="http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forres
t.plugin.input.projectInfo"
        url="http://forrest.apache.org/plugins/";
        version="0.2">
    <description>
      Generates project info such as changelog and todo list.
    </description>
    <forrestVersion>0.8</forrestVersion>
  </plugin>
  <plugin name="org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.simplifiedDocbook"
        type="input"
        author="Apache Forrest Project"

website="http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forres
t.plugin.input.simplifiedDocbook"
        url="http://forrest.apache.org/plugins/";
        version="0.2">
    <description>
      Enable Simplified Docbook to be used as input.
    </description>
    <forrestVersion>0.8</forrestVersion>
  </plugin>
  <plugin name="org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.wiki"
        type="input"
        author="Apache Forrest Project"

website="http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forres
t.plugin.input.wiki"
        url="http://forrest.apache.org/plugins/";
        version="0.2">
    <description>
      Embed various wiki documents in a Forrest site.
    </description>
    <forrestVersion>0.8</forrestVersion>
  </plugin>
<!-- ================================================================== -->
<!-- Output Plugins                                                     -->
<!-- ================================================================== -->
  <plugin name="org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.inputModule"
        type="output"
        author="Apache Forrest Project"

website="http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forres
t.plugin.output.inputModule"
        url="http://forrest.apache.org/plugins/";
        version="0.1">
    <description>
      Enable Forrest to produce properties from an input-module.
    </description>
    <forrestVersion>0.8</forrestVersion>
  </plugin>
  <plugin name="org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.pdf"
        type="output"
        author="Apache Forrest Project"

website="http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forres
t.plugin.output.pdf"
        url="http://forrest.apache.org/plugins/";
        version="0.2">
    <description>
      Enable Forrest documents to be output in PDF format.
    </description>
    <forrestVersion>0.8</forrestVersion>
  </plugin>
  <plugin name="org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.POD"
        type="output"
        author="Apache Forrest Project"

website="http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forres
t.plugin.output.POD"
        url="http://forrest.apache.org/plugins/";
        version="0.2">
    <description>
      Enable Forrest documents to be output in Plain Old Documentation (POD)
      format.
    </description>
    <forrestVersion>0.8</forrestVersion>
  </plugin>
  <plugin name="org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.Text"
        type="output"
        author="Apache Forrest Project"

website="http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forres
t.plugin.output.Text"
        url="http://forrest.apache.org/plugins/";
        version="0.2">
    <description>
      Enable Forrest documents to be output in Text format.
    </description>
    <forrestVersion>0.8</forrestVersion>
  </plugin>
  <plugin name="s5"
        type="output"
        author="Ross Gardler"

website="http://forrest.apache.org/~rgardler/testingGround/forrestPlugins/s5
"
        url="http://www.apache.org/~rgardler/testingGround/forrestPlugins/";
        version="0.1">
    <description>
      Create S5: A Simple Standards-Based Slide Show System presentations
from
      xdocs.
    </description>
    <forrestVersion>0.7</forrestVersion>
  </plugin>
<!-- Internal Plugins                                                   -->
</plugins>