On 15/04/2005 4:19 AM, David Jencks wrote:

Someone helpfully tried to make the deployer errors less annoyingly verbose but this is the unfortunate result... they are now meaningless and useless. I believe there is a switch or flag somewhere to turn stack traces back on, but I don't know where. You should also look in all the logs in geronimo-1.0-SNAPSHOT/var/log to see if the trace is logged somewhere with some useful information about where the error is occurring.

david jencks

Two general options flags deal with the verbosity of deployment error messages:
--syserr

       Log errors to syserr. Can be either true or false. The default
       value is false.

  --verbose

       Verbose execution mode. Can be either true or false. The default
       value is false.

Do you think that their default value should be true?

Thanks,
Gianny