Frankly - I don't care. If possible I would of course like to use the version that comes with it (as is obviously started as module 4 of 21, at least that's what the log says), but if necessary, i.e. if I can't access that (for security or whatever reason) I wouldn't mind to pack another copy of it into my app. I have tried and added the built-in axis (geronimo/axis/1.1.1/car) as dependency but that didn't change anything and I still got these JSP compile errors. That's why I am asking: where does one specify these dependencies or "imports" and how?

Michael

"Aaron Mulder"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Are you trying to use the version of Axis bundled with Geronimo, or a
separate version that you supply yourself?

Thanks,
     Aaron

On 11/28/06, Michael Moser