Computers do what we ask them to do.  So, it is upto us to make it clear to
the computer what it should do. :o)

--vamsi

On 11/29/06, Michael Moser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 For some very mysterious reason this now suddenly works. One has to put
the .jars into an apps WEB-INF/lib directory, which is the very first
location I had tried. Only when that didn't work I started to search like
mad, what magic incantation Geronimo requires me to mumble to locate those
darn libraries.

Only when I gave up in despair and restarted from scratch this
time everything magically worked as expected. The world would be a so
much better place if computers would behave rational and understandably...

Michael