Anshuk,
One request -- please use "New Message" to start a new email thread, rather than using "Reply" and editing the subject.

More below...

On Sep 6, 2007, at 9:50 AM, Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to deploy a connector rar from inside the ear on Geronimo 1.1.1. The connector ra.xml file refers to all the classes like the activationspec-class and so on. If I put the jar (containing all these classes), just directly under the connector rar, the the ear is deploying properly, but when I try to put the jar inside deployable.ear\lib and mention the jar path in the manifest.mf of the connector.rar (..\lib\classes.jar) ..it gives class not found (which is there in the jar)
Rather that providing your own version of spec classes, I recommend you use Geronimo's supplied specs via dependencies, instead.

What is the contents of your Manifest.mf? Have you tried this on Geronimo 2.0.1?

--kevan