From: David Jencks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 8:54 PM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: manifest classloader issue

On Sep 6, 2007, at 8:18 AM, Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri wrote:

Hi Kevin,

I did try on Geronimo 2.0.1, it did work on that, but I have to make it
work on 1.1.1. Is there any workaround?

I think it worked on 2.0.1 because anything in the ear lib directory
(lib by default) is added to the ear classloader, not because of your
manifest classpath entry which I think should be lib/classes.jar.

        Warm Regards,
        Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri