hi all,
I am deploying the jasper server as  a war in the geronimo. When we restart
the geronimo with the jasper server deployed, the jasper server tries to
access the DB. When the DB is down  the jasper server was not able to access
the data base, it makes the geronimo shutting down. Is there a way to avoid
geronimo being shutdown when one of its contained application fail to start.
Also can any one let me know how we can deploy the data source for the
jasper as less dependent.

Thanks in advance.

regards,
Krish.